Monday, March 12, 2012

Corset update

So I went into lovers today and had them help me tighten the corset and I have to say that sadly I will need to exchange it for one size smaller. My bust size is too small for the one I ordered and even when it is tightened all the way at the top there is still room to move and that's just now how a corset should look. So wednesday I have to exchange it for another one. I also, today, went into the local piercing shop and asked some questions and I think it cemented the fact that I want to get my nose done first, that will keep me from being unable to work out at least and I am really getting in gear work out wise. If I got the belly one, as much as I want it, it will hinder me. I am not completely against the the belly button piercing because I still really want it, but I just don't know right now, I will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment