Monday, March 26, 2012

Hair Dye!

Hey all,

So I have been wanting to make a change for a while now so I finally decided that I would dye my hair. Here's my experience with it.

The Plan :: A shade a little bit darker than my natural color with red and blonde highlights.
The Products :: Garnier Hair Color color Medium Brown I don't remember the other products I used (sorry I know, Fail!)
Results :: I like using Garnier hair color because it doesn't smell as strong chemically and it has always left my hair feeling really good. I followed the instructions and I love the way my hair turned out. The highlights pretty much failed so I wont bother mentioning them. Since I started out with blonde hair I thought the medium brown would be too dark but I actually really like it. My hair has a tendency to put a rid tint no matter what its died so I ended up with an auburn brown that I love.
I know its sideways, but my phone wouldn't rotate it and I am too lazy to do it on my computer.

Anyways, that's the color. I love it. So that's all that really matters. Yay for a successful dye!

No comments:

Post a Comment