Sunday, March 11, 2012

First Ever Real Corset!

So as a wedding present from my now mother in law, she offered to buy me any lingerie I wanted, well I have a lot already and I just couldn't find one I loved so I asked if I could have a corset instead, she said yes and I just got it today. I love it so much! Like when I put it on I realize just how bad my posture really is because it forces you to stand up straight and you don't have to wear them super tight, mine is tightened just enough to be comfortable. But seriously, I think every single woman should have one of these amazing pieces of fashion, it really is a lost art. They are beautiful and can be worn as lingerie or a shirt under a jacket. I am just so stoked about having one, you have no idea. I love love it! There is a pic below.

I think it is absolutely gorgeous and mega comfortable, like I already said. We ordered it though This Website and there are a ton to choose from at super great prices. I can tell you I will definitely be ordering more. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. Like I said earlier it totally improves posture, In fact I want to wear it right now just because I can feel my spine straightening and it feels amazing. Women, you should all definitely highly consider purchasing one. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment