Sunday, March 4, 2012

Shoes Galore!

So if I have not already stated the fact, I am a shoe addict. I LOVE SHOES! Seriously have have way too many pairs and boots are my absolute weakness. My slouchy suede pair is the best ever. I have several pairs of heals and like six different colors of flip flops and four different types of wedges. Its a horrible addiction and you would think that when I got married I would have to give it up but my husband is kinda a shoe addict too, in the way a guy can be. He has so many different pairs of running shoes, granted he is military so that kinda ups his shoe count a bit because of uniform regulations, but anyways as I was saying, instead of telling me I have to get rid of shoes he is buying me a pair. Granted they aren't boots or heels, they are running shoes which I surprisingly enough don't have a good pair of. I was thinking about all the different types of shoes I have and thought about the pros and cons of them so here is what I came up with.

Shape-ups :: According to my husband these shoes are worthless. I don't know if they work or not, I don't feel any muscles working when I wear them and my lower back stings within a half hour of putting them on. Now I think that may be because posture wise they help me stand straighter and I am not use to it and so that is why my back hurts but there is no way for me to be sure. I definitely love mine, don't get me wrong. They are Dr. Scholls brand so they have super comfy gel on my heel.

Running Shoes :: Brooks is the brand my baby is buying me and I am so excited to go pick them up tomorrow. I haven't had a new pair of shoes in a while. These (for the short time I wore them) were super comfy and the woman told me all the benefits that would come with it like less muscle strain and such because they would be supporting my body better. I do remember my ankles hurt a little bit but I was told that would go away the more I wore them.

Converse :: These aren't the best shoes for your body but I absolutely love this brand. Seriously, they are so comfortable! And they come in so many colors and styles. The high tops would have to be my favorite, I have a pair of black high tops that I have owned since freshmen year of high school and they are all beat up but still awesome! I wish I had more money to spend on them because they really are a great shoe.

Heals :: So i have a love hate relationship with heals. The short heals are comfortable but I have two pairs of really high healed shoes that I love but can't wear because of their height. They kill my feet, which saddens me to no end. But I love love love the look of them. They are just so pretty and stylish.

Boots :: Nothing else to say about boots but complete and total love. The end.

Anyways, that's the end of my shoe rant, for now at least I am sure next time I get a new pair of shoes I will also go on another rant. I just love shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment